Privacy Notice for The Sound Off Safety App
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for The Sound Off Safety App. It will
notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the app, how
it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
The Sound Off Safety App does not collect or require users to provide any personally
identifiable information. Anonymized user data may be collected for analytics and
improvement of the app.
We only have access to/collect personal information that you voluntarily give us via
email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other
than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at
any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given below:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect personal information that you may provide via email.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access
to your personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store
personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
immediately via telephone at 800-859-8005 or by email at